OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE OUR PATTERNS ARE SIMPLE ENOUGH TO ENSURE SUCCESS YET DIFFERENT ENOUGH TO CELEBRATE.
All our sewing patterns are available in digital format (PDF files that arrive straight to your email inbox). You can print them at home or take the larger scale AO size to your local printer.
All our patterns arrive direct to your email inbox. Instantly. We do not sell paper copies of our patterns because we believe there are many more advantages with digital patterns (they arrive instantly, they last forever and can print as many times as you like, you can print only the size you need and they have a lighter carbon footprint on the planet as they do not require physical shipping).
You receive 3 separate files ( Instructions, PAH print-at-home & a Print Shop Copy). Some of our earlier patterns have the instructions at the start of the PAH file - but these are all in the process of being upgraded to our latest format.
- You will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to open and view the files. Get Adobe Reader free here (from the offical Adobe website).
- Most of our patterns have a 1cm (3/8") seam allowance included (unless otherwise stated). Please refer pattern markings.
- You can print-at-home (the cheapest and quickest option) or send the AO (large scale) file to a Print Shop (handy if you don't have a printer at home or you just don't to tape the smaller size pattern tiles together).
- Our patterns come to you as an Adobe PDF file and are formatted so that you can view and print only the size you need (if printing at home) using the Adobe layers feature - this avoids unnecessary "noise" of unwanted sizes on your print out.
- Once downloaded, and saved to your computer, your pattern is available for you to print as many times as you wish in the future (although they are copy righted and for personal use only). Printing them on A4 or USLetter - or even AO, means the pattern paper is much more robust than traditional tissue and therefore has a much longer lifespan.
- If you have any trouble receiving or printing your PDF sewing pattern, please refer the FAQs (Main menu | Reference | FAQs) or the articles under our "Getting Started" Blog.
- Most of our sewing patterns are sold in the following size bundles.
Small - (NZ/AU/UK 6-8-10-12 | US 2-4-6-8)
Medium - (NZ/AU/UK 10-12-14-16 | US 6-8-10-12)
Large - (NZ/AU/UK 14-16-18-20 | US 10-12-14-16)
X-Large - (NZ/AU/UK 18-20-22-24 | US 14-16-18-20)
We do not sell all sizes in one bundle because we try to minimize printing costs - especially for smaller size bundles which require less pages. Offering 4 size options still allows you to grade between sizes if required.