Way cuter than sunburn, these colourful rash tops and swim shorts keep the kids protected so they can play longer in the sun.
- Easy sew (no overlocker needed - samples sewn in 100% zig-zag stitch)
- Rash Top pattern with or without sleeve cuff (Easy - Confident beginner 4/10)
- Swim short option A - Side-gathered swim short (Confident beginner 4/10)
- Swim short option B - Boy leg short (Super Easy - Beginner 3/10)
- Age 5 years to 14 years multi-size pattern (all sizes provided so one pattern for all ages )
- Simple instructions with clear photographs showing construction steps.
- A perfect introduction to stretch sewing
- Sew in contrasting fabric or all in one.
Share your makes on Instagram & Facebook tagging #DIYRashTop #DIYaquashort #TSRswimwearand @thesewingrevival
Refer the chart in the images - swimwear lycra recommended
Confident beginner - a great introduction to sewing with stretch (with or without an overlocker/serger).
SIZE & FITTING
SIZES: Kids 5 to 14 years
WHAT DO I GET WITH MY PURCHASE?
INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout.
Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.