Swimwear - Rashtop & Aqua shorts
Much cuter than sunburn - these rash tops let you play much longer outside.
RASH TOP sewing pattern has optional sleeve cuffs giving you a little extra option to play with contrasting fabrics or you can choose a more subtle fold under wrist hem.
AQUA SHORTS sewing pattern is a super easy sew from swim lycra - great for all day wear in and out of the water. Paddleboarding, surfing, water skiing - whatever your water thing. Comfy and practical.
* Easy sew (no overlocker needed - samples sewn in 100% zig-zag stitch)
* Rash Top pattern with or without sleeve cuff (Easy - Confident beginner 4/10)
* Aqua short is a flattering style with wide non gathered waistband (sits flat against your stomach without clinging). The Aqua Short has a loose leg like a normal short but sewn from swim lycra makes them quick to dry, extremely comfortable, light and perfect for water sport action (or relaxing on the beach). (Confident beginner 3.5 to 4/10)
* A perfect introduction to stretch sewing
* Each pattern comes in 3 sizes (you get the size up and size down as well)
* Use the Adobe layers feature to only print your size (eliminating unnecessary lines and markings)
* Simple instructions with clear photographs showing construction steps.
* Sew in contrasting fabric or all in one.
*Immediate download after purchase (you can be sewing within the hour).
FABRIC: Refer the chart in the images - swimwear lycra recommended
DIFFICULTY: Confident beginner - a great introduction to sewing with stretch (with or without an overlocker/serger).
SIZES: XS-2XL (womens)
INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout.
Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.
Share your makes on Instagram tagging #DIYRashTop #DIYaquashort #TSRswimwear and @thesewingrevival!