SNUG PANT promo video COMPETITION
Want a $25 credit to spend on patterns at The Sewing Revival?
All you have to do is download the Snug Pant pattern, sew it up (it's super easy - if you've sewn the free PJ Pants then you can sew these – plus there is an on-line step-by-step “How To” video), and then send us a video of yourself or some mates "grooving & moving" whilst wearing them. The video can just be of your bottom half (ie; the moving Sung Pants) so you don't have to show your face if you're not comfortable being an exhibitionist.....
We will use the best footage to promote the Snug Pant pattern...and if any part, or all of your video is used, you will get $25 to spend on-line at The Sewing Revival.
The competition closes 5pm, 23 July 2017 - so you can work on it with some mates over the school holidays.
Everyone who enters the competition (ie- sends in an eligible video clip*), will also receive a credit of NZD $5 to spend in store (so that's your next pattern almost half price).
You can send the video either by posting it on our Facebook Page or emailing it to email@example.com.
What we are looking for:
Videos that are in focus and clear
Videos that have "attention grabbing" footage.
Footage of the Snug Pants being worn that will make viewers want to watch (like at interesting locations), or being worn in a fun way (like some really groovy dance moves). You may like to do a video of the Snug Pants being worn whilst doing some unusual activities to show their flexibility (karate moves, gymnastics, yoga poses in unusual places.......). You are only limited by your imagination.
Conditions of entry:
- The video must be NO LONGER than 3 minutes in total
- The video must be received by email or Facebook Post onto The Sewing Revival FB page by 5pm, Sunday 23rd July 2017
- Any video that contains content that is offensive in any way, or does not include footage of pants made from the Sewing Revivals Snug Pant pattern will not be eligible. Whether video footage is deemed offensive is at the sole discretion of The Sewing Revival.
- By entering the competition and submitting your video you agree to your video, or parts thereof, being used in a promotional video for the Snug Pant pattern by the Team at The Sewing Revival.
- The judges decision will be final and the winner(s) announced by Sunday 30th July 2017.