An easy to sew tee & sweatshirt for all seasons.
Fun & versatile, this tee comes in both long and short sleeve options. Mix a cotton jersey with a rayon (front/back) or use a single fabric consistent. The dolman sleeve makes it super quick and easy to sew - and no, you don't need an overlocker/serger.
The pattern comes with a range of applique templates - entirely optional - but fun to sew on a sleeve, back or front of your tee.
* Easy to sew (Beginners 3/10 - more experienced sewers will sew this up in now time)
* No overlocker or serger needed*
* Womens sizes XS - 4XL
* Sew with contrasting fabrics (rayons and light jersey knits work really well) for a fun and unique look - or use the same fabric for the bodice and contrast the sleeve and neckband.
* Relaxed comfortable fit
* 16 modern and stylish applique templates for you to embellish your top (optional)
* No overlocker needed (zig zig or stretch works just fine with light knit fabrics)
* Dolman sleeve
* Curved or straight hem
* Help on Blog for sewing knit and stretch fabrics
* Use the Adobe layers feature to only print your size (eliminating unnecessary lines and markings)
* Simple instructions with clear photographs showing construction steps.
>DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Confident beginner.
WOVEN fabrics : Most light to mid weight woven fabrics will suit this top.
We recommend rayon, silk, polyester, light weight linen, cotton and cotton blends for summer. We also recommend putting the jersey knit fabric on the front (to allow for more movement/stretch over the bust) and the woven (rayon) on the back.
Sample images:The long sleeve sample shown has a rayon back with light weight jersey cotton front.
The blue long sleeve (winter weight) is shown with a 100% mid weight jersey cotton knit and 95/5 cotton/elastaine sleeves.
Both short sleeve samples shown are jersey cotton knits with 95/5 cotton/elastane neck and sleeve bands.
The PDF pattern is available in sizes XS - 4XL with 2 different purchasing options:
Print-at-home (on A4 or letter paper). Each PDF file contains 3 different pattern sizes. Choose the size that best fits you and receive one size larger and one smaller as well. Refer the Size Chart for help if you need. This allows you to grade between sizes if necessary.
CopyShop(AO size)+Print-at-home (All sizes with the option to either print at home or print on a single AO sized sheet at your local printer). Make sure you select this option prior to checkout.
>INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout.
>Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.
>Share your makes on Instagram tagging #SkullduggeryTee and @thesewingrevival!