Much cuter than sunburn - these rash tops let you play much longer outside.
RASH TOP sewing pattern has optional sleeve cuffs giving you a little extra option to play with contrasting fabrics or you can choose a more subtle fold under wrist hem.
AQUA SHORTS sewing pattern is a super easy sew from swim lycra - great for all day wear in and out of the water. Paddleboarding, surfing, water skiing - whatever your water thing. Comfy and practical.
* Easy sew (no overlocker needed - samples sewn in 100% zig-zag stitch)
* Rash Top pattern with or without sleeve cuff (Easy - Confident beginner 4/10)
* Aqua short is a flattering style with wide non gathered waistband (sits flat against your stomach without clinging). The Aqua Short has a loose leg like a normal short but sewn from swim lycra makes them quick to dry, extremely comfortable, light and perfect for water sport action (or relaxing on the beach). (Confident beginner 3.5 to 4/10)
* A perfect introduction to stretch sewing
* Each pattern comes in 3 sizes (you get the size up and size down as well)
* Use the Adobe layers feature to only print your size (eliminating unnecessary lines and markings)
* Simple instructions with clear photographs showing construction steps.
* Sew in contrasting fabric or all in one.
*Immediate download after purchase (you can be sewing within the hour).
FABRIC: Refer the chart in the images - swimwear lycra recommended
DIFFICULTY: Confident beginner - a great introduction to sewing with stretch (with or without an overlocker/serger).
SIZES: XS-2XL (womens)