Hummingbird Pant (Youth)
A go "anywear" pant to dress up or relax in. Easy to sew and easy to wear with a variety of style options.
- A gathered waistline (elastic & drawstring) maximises comfort while still designed to flatter
- Optional side pockets (in side seams)
- Straight leg
- 3/4 and full length variations
- Standard roll under hem, gathered band or stretch band hem options
Designed for woven or knit fabric these pants are a relaxed and comfortable fit. They differ from the women's Hummingbird pants with in-seam (not angled) pockets, and options for 3 tier elasticated hemband and knit band options.
Perfect for track pants (sewn in cotton sweatshirting) or a more dressed up option in any type of light to mid weight woven (rayon, cotton and linen are perfect).
>SKILL LEVEL: Beginner (without pocket), Beginner Advanced (with pocket).
The pattern comes in sizes 10 years to 16 years (Youth sizing). You can select and print only the size you want using the Adobe Layer feature (detailed "How To" in the pattern instructions).
>SIZE & PURCHASING OPTIONS:
Please note you are purchasing a digital pattern that will be sent directly to your email inbox after payment. You can print this pattern at home on A4 or US letter sized paper or take it to a print shop for large scale printing (AO size).
*You will not receive a hard copy printed pattern.*
The pattern comes in youth sizes 8-16 years.
>INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout includes:
1. Clear, detailed instructions with diagrams and photos
2. Print at home pattern tiles (printable in A4 or Letter)
3. AO Copy shop file if you wish to print on large scale paper at your local print shop
>Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.