Please refer size chart (scroll to last image) for international size comparisons.
You may also like to use the money converter on the top menu to switch to your local currency.
An easy to sew dress, tee & sweatshirt for all seasons.
Fun & versatile, this dress/tee comes in both long and short sleeve options. Mix a knit front with a woven back (recommended cotton jersey T shirting front) and contrasting neck, sleeve and hembands. The dolman sleeve makes it super quick and easy to sew - and no, you don't need an overlocker/serger.
The pattern comes with a range of applique templates - entirely optional - but fun to sew on a sleeve, back or front of your garment.
* Easy to sew (Beginners 2/5 - more experienced sewers will sew this up in no time)
* No overlocker or serger needed*
* Womens sizes 6-22 (Au/NZ)
* Sew with contrasting fabrics (knit front/woven back) for a fun and unique look - or use the same fabric for the bodice and contrast the sleeve and neckband.
* Relaxed comfortable fit
* 16 modern and stylish applique templates for you to embellish your top (optional)
* No overlocker needed (zig zig or stretch works just fine with light knit fabrics)
* Dolman sleeve
* Curved or straight hem
* Help on Blog for sewing knit and stretch fabrics
* Use the Adobe layers feature to only print your size (eliminating unnecessary lines and markings)
* Simple instructions with clear photographs showing construction steps.
>DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Confident beginner.
>STYLE OPTIONS: DRESS - long or short sleeve
TOP - long or short sleeve
Please scroll through to the last image for the size and fabric requirements chart.
KNIT front: Cotton T shirting is perfect
WOVEN back : Most light to mid weight woven fabrics will suit this garment (viscose rayon, silk, polyester crepe, cotton and linen)
We recommend rayon, silk, polyester, light weight linen, cotton and cotton blends for summer. Heavier weight fabric and long sleeve options is perfect for cooler temperatures. We also recommend putting the jersey knit fabric on the front (to allow for more movement/stretch over the bust) and the woven on the back.
Dress: 100% cotton jersey front, rayon back and cotton ribbing for bands
Long sleeve top (mid weight): Blue/red striped sleeve with 100% light weight cotton jersey knit front, woven rayon back and 95% cotton 5% elastane sleeves and neckband (curved turn up hem).
Short sleeve tee: Mid weight jersey cotton front & back with embellished cross (rayon print). Turn up straight hem.
Long sleeve top (heavy weight): The blue long sleeve (winter weight) is shown with a 100% heavier weight jersey cotton knit and 95% cotton 5% elastane sleeves and neckband.
>SIZE & PURCHASING OPTIONS:
Model 1 wears size 10 (NZ/AU) and is 171 cm tall
Model 2 wears size 16 and is 174 cm tall
This PDF pattern is available in sizes 6-22.
Each purchase comes with 4 sizes (please refer last image for size chart and international size comparisons) or refer the Size Chart for help if you need.
Small> (NZ/AU/UK 6-8-10-12 | US 2-4-6-8) PAH pages=24 | AO pages=2
Medium> (NZ/AU/UK 10-12-14-16 | US 6-8-10-12) PAH pages=27 | AO pages=2
Large> (NZ/AU/UK 14-16-18-20 | US 10-12-14-16) PAH pages=28 | AO pages=2
X-Large> (NZ/AU/UK 16-18-20-22 | US 12-14-16-18) PAH pages=28 | AO pages=2
>INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout includes.
1. Clear, detailed instructions with diagrams and photos
2. PAH (Print at home) pattern tiles (printable in A4 or Letter)
3. AO (Large scale Copy shop) file if you wish to print on large scale paper at your local print shop
4. Template file - for optional embellishing of your dress or top.
>Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.
>Share your makes on Instagram tagging #SkullduggeryTop and @thesewingrevival