This pull on, open neck dress is a versatile all season staple with several mix and match style options. Decide between the 3/4 feature gathered sleeve or sleeveless style options and then choose your belt; either an in-seam wide double wrap belt or standard tie belt option - or simply leave unbelted for a more casual and relaxed fit.
The collar can be worn folded or standing depending on your preference.
Beautifully cool in 100% cotton or linen the dress is professionally finished with a simple front facing.
This dress will take you from the beach to the board room.
- In seam side pockets
- 3/4 gathered sleeve or sleeveless style options
- Easy sew combined neck and armhole facing for a professional looking finish (for the Sleeveless option)
- 3 belt alternatives (Wide double wrap belt, simple tie belt or no belt)
- Watch the Video on how to tie the Double Wrap Belt
- Collar can be worn folded open or standing
>DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Confident beginner ready for the next step. Easy Intermediate (3/5).
WOVEN fabrics : Most light to mid weight woven fabrics will suit this dress.
Linen, cotton and linen/cotton blends are highly recommended for this pattern. Most light to mid weight fabrics will work with the Nikau dress.
>SIZE & PURCHASING OPTIONS:
Model wears size 10 (S) and is 171 cm tall
Currently available in sizes NZ/AU 8-18 (US4-14) - we are planning to increase this size range in the near future.
Each purchase comes with 4 sizes (please refer last image for size chart and international size comparisons):
Small/Medium> (NZ/AU/UK 8-10-12-14 | US 4-6-8-10) AO 3 pg |PAH 45 pg
Medium/Large> (NZ/AU/UK 12-14-16-18 | US 8-10-12-14) AO 3 pg |PAH 48 pg
All downloads now include both Print-at-home and AO Copy Shop PDFs.
>INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout includes:
1. Clear, detailed instructions with diagrams and photos
2. Print at home pattern tiles (printable in A4 or US Letter)
3. AO Copy shop file if you wish to print on large scale paper at your local print shop
>Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.
Watch the Video Tutorial on how to sew a combined neck and armhole facing
>Share your makes on Instagram tagging #NikauDress and @thesewingrevival