Have some fun with these easy-to-sew dungarees.
Sew them in floral linen for some fun summer casual wear, or in corduroy or wool for winter. With 2 strap options and many fastening choices, the Dunedin dungarees come with a range of pockets to make them super easy to customize.
Wear your dungarees with an Undercover Top to complete the look. You can buy the Dunedin Dungarees and the Undercover Top as a bundle and save 25%.
Please refer size chart (scroll to last image) for international size comparisons.
You may also like to use the money converter on the top menu to switch to your local currency.
- 2 back strap styles (flared or straight strap)
- 5 pocket options (in seam, small chest, large square with or w/out flap, large angled pocket). Recommended pocket placements but get creative and play!
- Loose fitting for summer cool and easy layering underneath for winter warmth
- Sizes NZ/AU 6-24 | US 2-20
>SKILL LEVEL: Confident beginner. These really are an easy fun sew with great results.
WOVEN fabrics (all weights):
For SUMMER we recommend linen, cotton and/or blends of each. For WINTER we suggest corduroy, wool blends, cotton canvas.
>SIZE & PURCHASING OPTIONS:
Please note you are purchasing a digital pattern that will be sent directly to your email inbox after payment. You can print this pattern at home on A4 or US letter sized paper or take it to a print shop for large scale printing (AO size).
*You will not receive a hard copy printed pattern.*
Each purchase comes with 4 sizes (please refer last image for size chart and international size comparisons):
Small> ( NZ/AU/UK 6-8-10-12 | US 2-4-6-8) Pages AO=2 | PAH=40
Medium> (NZ/AU/UK 10-12-14-16 | US 6-8-10-12) Pages AO=3 | PAH=41
Large> (NZ/AU/UK 14-16-18-20 | US 10-12-14-16) Pages AO=3 | PAH=46
X-Large> (NZ/AU/UK 18-20-22-24 | US 12-14-16-18) Pages AO=3 | PAH=46
>INSTANT DOWNLOAD available immediately after checkout includes 3 PDF files:
1. Clear, detailed instructions with diagrams and photos
2. Print at home pattern tiles (printable in A4 or US Letter)
3. AO Copy shop file if you wish to print on large scale paper at your local print shop
>Use the ADOBE LAYERS FEATURE to open the PDF pattern file and print only the size you need (and eliminate the "noise" of the unwanted sizes). You can also use the URL and bookmark links within the file to quickly access information and support. Download Adobe Reader for free (for Windows and Mac) here.
>Share your makes on Instagram tagging #DunedinDungarees and @thesewingrevival